Mine

Thursday, July 07, 2016

It's been a while...

Except for the re-release of my last book, Bittersweet Chocolate (Revenge Book 1), for me, 2015 was not a good year. I spent quite a bit of my time getting up close and personal with medical professionals in a variety of fields of medicine.

Nonetheless, during that time, I have been working on (rewriting) the other three books in the Revenge Series and have tentative release dates:

    Clandestine Impasse (Revenge Book 2) -September 9, 2016
    Bouzwha Princess (Revenge Book 3) - November 18, 2016
   Cruise Into Jeopardy (Revenge Book 4) - January 2017

I'm also trying to catch up and complete three WIPs, get my website redesigned, and get back to blogging on a regular basis. Yes, I could use an easier website design (using Microsoft FrontPage) but I like the challenge/adventure of learning new things.

Now, this year started out with a happy event, a new addition to the family.  I became a great-grandmom! Hey... I married young. Below are a few pictures of the latest member of the family. I may be prejudiced but I think he's a cutie.

Kason Scott - Great-grandson
Great-grandson Kason and his proud poppa, my grandson Korey 
 Korey and Kason
Kason 
Kason
later

No comments: