Mine

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Bittersweet Chocolate is out!

Picture of the Day





What a time for my website to go down. My web host and I are working on it. You would think, with all the anti-spyware, malware, and other assorted programs that I have on this computer, it should be immune to issues like the one I'm having. But it seem as though something has slipped through all that protection and either corrupted my remote web access connection, or deleted it completely.

Anywho... My anal retentive soul has been working on the problem non-stop since it happened. And no, I don't want to just fix it, I want to know why it happened, what caused the problem, and what can I do to prevent it from happening again.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, my novel Bittersweet Chocolate is now available from Extasy Books.


Available @ Amazon and other eBook retailers

later 




No comments: